Our vehicle fleet: Modern, sustainable and safe
Why are your agri and food products in good hands with us? Because we constantly set high-quality standards for ourselves. AB Texel Group provides logistics services that our customers can always rely on. That's why we use only the most modern equipment. No fewer than 1,250 trucks and 2,000 trailers are available 24/7 to transport your products safely and sustainably.
Premium brand trucks and trailers
AB Texel Group always wants to make progress. We invest in opportunities for growth and we move with our client. We work with the most modern trucks and trailers from premium brands, so that we can always fulfil your requirements. We combine this with excellent maintenance to minimise downtime, thus avoiding delays. Our trucks are equipped with the latest technologies, meaning that they contribute to:
- Thanks to our ICT links, you can automatically place orders in our transport management system (TMS) from your ERP system.
- On-board computers communicate with our TMS. Drivers receive your orders straight from their on-board computers.
- Scanners in the trucks can often enable you to access consignment notes immediately after unloading.
- A large number of our trucks are fitted with the latest Euro-6 engines.
- A number of our trucks run on LNG.
- We take part in initiatives for cleaner fuels.
Trailers for every agri and food product.
Every product has its own requirements and specific way of loading and unloading. That's why we have specific trailers for each product group:
- Bulk agricultural products: mainly belt bulker trailers, but also tippers, walking floors and tautliners.
- Refrigerated food products: specific refrigerated trailers
- Feed: bulk tankers and sluice tippers
- Flour: silo trucks and bulk tankers with 4, 5, 7 or 12 compartments
- Liquid dairy: milk collection tankers
Trailers of the future
Within the AB Texel Group we are realistic. We believe that there is always room for improvement, so we work together with our suppliers to develop trailers that are even better when it comes to efficiency, food safety and the environment.