Our vehicle fleet: modern, sustainable and safe
Why are your agri and food products in such good hands with us? Because we set high quality standards for ourselves. That's why we use only the best equipment. We have no fewer than 1,100 trucks and 1,800 trailers standing by 24/7 to transport your products safely and sustainably.
Premium brand trucks and trailers
We work with the most modern trucks and trailers from premium brands, so that we can always fulfil your requirements. We combine this with excellent maintenance to minimise downtime, thus avoiding delays. Our trucks are equipped with the latest technologies, meaning that they contribute to:
- Thanks to our ICT links, you can automatically place orders in our transport management system (TMS) from your ERP system.
- On-board computers communicate with our TMS. Drivers receive your orders straight from their on-board computers.
- Scanners in the trucks can often enable you to access consignment notes immediately after unloading.
- A large number of our trucks are fitted with the latest Euro-6 engines.
- A number of our trucks run on LNG.
- We take part in initiatives for cleaner fuels.
Trailers for every agri and food product.
Every product has its own requirements and specific way of loading and unloading. That's why we have specific trailers for each product group:
- Bulk agricultural products: mainly belt bulker trailers
- Refrigerated food products: specific refrigerated trailers
- Feed: bulk tankers and sluice tippers
- Flour: silo trucks and bulk tankers with 4, 5, 7 or 12 compartments
- Liquid dairy: milk collection tankers
Trailers of the future
We believe that there is always room for improvement, so we work together with our suppliers to develop trailers that are even better when it comes to efficiency, food safety and the environment.