Do you have the 5 AB qualities?
Are you eager to come and work with us? You are welcome! We're always on the lookout for keen, enthusiastic staff. Characteristic for our company is our personal and down-to-earth approach. An AB employee possesses the following 5 AB qualities. Do you have them too?
The 5 AB qualities:
- Reliable: We take responsibility and stand by our promises.
- Familiar: We are loyal and we love an open, approachable communication.
- Forward-thinking: We love to make progress and take things on with everything we do.
- Flexible: We move with our customers. We think fast and always solve things quickly.
- No nonsense: We are down-to-earth and are standing with both feet on the ground.
As AB Texel Group we want to be the most respected logistics service provider in the agri and food chain. That's why we're focused on people – both our customers and our staff. That's the only way we can deliver the best quality and service.
Fit and healthy for the long term
We want colleagues who work in a safe and healthy way and enjoy what they do – preferably until their retirement. We do our best to achieve this, and our low staff turnover is proof of our success.
At AB Texel Group we offer our customers simply good logistics services. That is why we want the best employees. We invest a lot of time and energy in their development. That's why we've founded our own Academy: AB Move on. Through this Academy, we provide tailor-made training courses to our employees.
New drivers receive a thorough training with us. They are trained and intensively supported and supervised by a mentor. And the mentor driver? That is an experienced AB driver who is able to teach them the tricks of our specific trade.
Our new drivers only begin to work independently once they have achieved our high standards and built up sufficient experience. Because only then are these drivers able to call themselves true AB specialists.